Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Vacation!

Part of why I am so behind on blogging is because Tony and I went on a short vacation to the Riviera Maya! It was SO wonderful to get away and spend some much needed time together. Officially it was for our 10th anniversary (which was actually in June). The weather was a perfect 82 degrees while we were there....I'm missing that now! We left Owen with Gramma and Grampa Wilson and went on our way. Our only trouble was coming back home.....that is when the big blizzard hit Chicago and we thought we were going to be stuck in Texas! Luckily we made it home just in time.....we met my mom at the hospital for his renal scan! It wasn't the best homecoming, but at least we made it:) Here are some pics


The pool.

The beach.

Enjoying ourselves in front of a Warm Christmas Tree!


Breakfast.


One of the many walkways through the resort.

We had a wonderful time.....looking at the pictures makes me want to go back!




No comments:

Post a Comment