Monday, January 11, 2010

Oh Yeah--What About the Baby?!

So I realized at the end of last week that I had a dentist appointment today at 11:10 (actually it was when they called to remind me of my appointment!!)--no big deal right--well, what about the baby? Was I going to take him and hope that he didn't wake up when the hygienist was cleaning my teeth? I really wasn't sure that I wanted to take that chance so that meant that I was going to have to leave him--but with who? Hmmm....I asked Grandpa Steve if he was working--often times his work schedule is a little random lately--of course he was working-everyone that we know works on Mondays--several people have the end of the week off, but not the beginning. So I sent a text to Cousin Alyssa to see if she was back in school or working on Monday morning......and Alyssa to the rescue! She was happy to come over for an hour or so to watch him--doesn't hurt that he is the cutest baby ever:) He did fine while I was gone--of course with a great babysitter--and I didn't miss him too much:)

1 comment:

  1. Hey both of our hubbies have on Cubs shirts in our profile pics :-)

    ReplyDelete