Monday, May 17, 2010

Mother's Day #1

So I can finally say that I've been able to celebrate Mother's Day. Last year I was newly pregnant and Tony didn't want to jinx anything, so he just had Tasker make me a card:) This year, I got a card from Owen--he got me a massage. I guess Daddy wanted to get me flowers, but Owen said they would just die and a massage was a better idea:) Unfortunately Tony had to work in the morning--I know, come on people!!--but Owen and I headed to church with gramma and grampa and then to lunch at Aunt Shirley's. Daddy joined us for lunch and then we went to his mom's house for dinner. Tony decided on Monday that I needed a dinner, so we went out just the 3 of us:) It was a wonderful time!

Enjoying "Mommy Time" with my sweet sleeping boy:)

1 comment:

  1. Yeah! If you are like me, any gifts really didn't matter other than the one that was in your arms!

    ReplyDelete