Friday, June 3, 2011

Same old, same old

So, I know I said I would be better about posting.....but I have not been! Time just seems to get away from me these days! But now I am officially on summer vacation....well, I go back on Monday for 1/2 days, 4 days a week, so I count that as my vacation:) I hope to have more time in the afternoons to get caught up on the millions of posts I have floating around in my head!

For now though, things are going pretty well. It is hard to believe that he will be 18 months old in just 2 short days! We have our well-baby appt next week, so I will be back to share those stats with you soon....I promise:) We also went and had some blood drawn today to check for allergies. He has been getting random rashes lately and we just can't seem to figure out what they are from. His daddy has pretty bad allergies and sensitive skin, so we are guessing that Owen is unfortunately following in his footsteps in that area. They expect to be able to share those results with us at his appt on Thursday....so here's to hoping for good news on that front!

Until then, here are some pics to hold you over:)


Trying out his new bubble gun with Daddy:)


Big Helper! We only lost 1 piece in the process:)



Just love to watch him sleep! He takes his blankets and shoves them all underneath him when he sleeps. Cracks us up:)


First cubs game of the season.....and unfortunately it looks like it is going to be a long one!


1 comment:

  1. Such a big boy!! Funny sleeping pic. I love to watch Miles too. They do such hilarious things. :)

    ReplyDelete