Tuesday, December 4, 2012

A Third Letter

Dear Owen,
I cannot believe that you will be 3 tomorrow!  Where has the time gone?  It seems like every year of your life has gone faster than the previous one...and I want them to slow down!  You are definitely a little boy now and not so much a baby anymore.  You are potty trained (although you still have an accident every now and then) and talking up a storm.  It's getting harder for me to remember you as a baby and you remind me almost daily that you are "getting bigger":)  You are definitely a "momma's boy" and I can't tell you how happy that makes me, but sometimes it makes daddy sad when you choose me over him.  I love to hear your little voice call my name because it reminds me that you do still need me.  Your daddy and I talk almost everyday about how happy we are that you are in our lives.  Daddy tells me often that he is so glad I was persistent in our efforts to bring you into our lives because he can't imagine our life without you in it, and I have to agree.  I can't believe how much joy you have brought us in 3 short years and I can't wait to see what is still in store for us.  You are everything (and more) that I could have ever hoped, wished, or dreamed for.  Thank you for completing my life.
I love you so much!
Love,
Mommy

1 comment:

  1. THREE?! Such a big boy. Congrats mommy and daddy on raising such a precious little one.

    ReplyDelete