Friday, October 23, 2009

32 Week Belly Pic


It is hard to believe that I am 8 months pregnant! The baby is definitely getting bigger and running out of space in there:) It sounds like 6 weeks from today we may be meeting this little guy! When I think of it that way-Wow, there is not a lot of time left. It's not official yet......but I do believe we are written in "the book" at the office:) As long as everything keeps going well, I see no reason why he won't be here (or almost here depending on how long he decides to take!!) 6 weeks from today! We can't wait!
Had a little scare during my NST yesterday. Apparently he decided to take a nap during the test, which is not a good thing to do. The heart rate has to have so many accelerations during the test and since he was sleeping he was pretty much on an even keel. So the doctor had to, for lack of a better word, "buzz" him. She put a probe up to my belly that vibrated and made a loud noise. It really shocked me--and definitely him--when she did it. I wasn't quite sure what to think when she did it, but after a minute I realized that my "motherly" instinct was kicking in because it really bothered me! It definitely scared him--thought he might jump out of my belly--so I didn't like that. I mean, who wants someone to come and shake them and make a loud noise when they are sleeping! The worst part was that she had to do it a 2nd time! Aunt Jill happened to be in the hall when it happened again and she went and got me some cold water and a sugar cookie to try and wake him up--she didn't like it either! Finally after the second "buzz" and the snack he passed with flying colors. I just hope he never has to have that done again!

No comments:

Post a Comment