Thursday, October 15, 2009

Diappearing Act!

Well, I have to say that it has almost happened.....my belly button is about no more. It has been slowly disappearing as this baby of ours pushes my belly out:) Last night while I was in the shower I was "feeling" to see if there was any indentation left...I would have to say that it was close to none. Then when I got out of the shower, Tony happened to mention the same thing! Funny how we were both thinking it at the same time:) It still hasn't "popped" out yet, but I do hear that it can happen from time to time. Not sure how I feel about that! But I know most of us when we were little kids (or heck maybe even now as big kids) have always wondered what the inside of our belly-buttons really looked like......I have to say that I now know that answer and it really isn't anything special!

Also disappearing.....my energy! I've realized the past few nights after work I have great expectations of what I would like to get finished, but I just want to sit down and not do much of anything! Tony tells me that it is fine and that there isn't anything that HAS to be done, but there are definitely things that I think need to be done:) Oh well, what can you do? I'm going to keep trying to get things done, but maybe I just need to have less expectations for what can happen in one night:)

Hopefully nothing else decides to disappear!

1 comment: