Saturday, September 4, 2010

"The Cup"

This is one of those posts that has been sitting in my head.......

I used to be envious of those with "the cup." You know the ones I am talking about....the hospital cup....the one that says "Hey, I have a baby!" I think that every hospital has their own version and I desperately wanted one. In fact, I was pretty sure that I was never going to get one. I remember seeing teachers and staff in the schools that I consult with who had their "cups" either sitting on their desk or walking down the hallways with one, like they were flaunting it for everyone to see! I remember seeing one sitting on the prepared baby cart during our tour of the L & D floor thinking that it would be mine soon......and now I do have my "cup" and I proudly carry it with me in the schools or have it sitting on my desk.....sometimes I catch myself secretly smiling at the fact that I finally have one:)

For those of you who are still awaiting your "cup".......I hope you are able to flaunt it soon!

1 comment:

  1. I love the cups and the one I got was lame...more like a water bottle for working out. I got jipped!

    ReplyDelete