Saturday, September 4, 2010

Following Eve

I thought I would take this time (yes 2 posts in 1 evening!!) to introduce some of you to a blog that I have been following for a while. She is one of the many "posters" on the SIRM website and I happened upon her blog address and took a look. She instantly grabbed my attention--she is a much better writer than myself!!--and just recently (ok about a month or so ago) she was chosen as one of the top ten blogs to read by blogher, conceive magazine, and parents magazine! How cool, right! Her blog started out as "Infertility Rocks!" but has just recently become "Impersonating Normal." I will warn you....you will definitely laugh as she recounts her 4 year old son and 4 month old daughter, but you will also have your heart-strings tugged as she is also a babylost mom. Check her out here, I've linked you to one post that I literally laughed out loud too. I guess I can say "I followed her when..."

No comments:

Post a Comment