Sunday, October 10, 2010

Our 1st Gate

We've been talking for a while about getting one of those really long gates to put around the TV, but have just been putting it off. Well, Owen had a pretty big tumble this morning while playing around the TV stand, so we decided that it was probably time. Grandma Mary came over this afternoon while we ran to Babies R' Us to pick one up. To be honest, I thought that it would have been more expensive than it was, plus I had a coupon! (which while typing this I realize that I probably had a better one that I could have used!!!) Anyways, it is up and we hope to have no more big booboos because of the TV stand!

I took several pictures trying to get a good picture of it!
It's on the top of his cheek-a couple of inches long:(

Daddy got it all put up while Owen was eating dinner.

Owen realizing "no more button pushing for me!"


No comments:

Post a Comment