Thursday, February 3, 2011

Teeth 11 & 12

It was a long, hard battle but I am happy to say that teeth 11 & 12 have finally made an appearance! To be honest, tooth 12 is only 1/2 way through but I'm going to go ahead and count it because it seemed like overnight my happy baby returned:) Owen had been increasingly fussy in the evening hours over the last couple of weeks. Tony and I were about going crazy some nights because nothing seemed to make him happy! Finally, on Monday night we both commented that he was in such a better mood.....I had an inkling so I checked and the two bottom molars were showing! Life has been much better these last few days:) I really hope that his two year molars are not this difficult on him.....or us!

1 comment:

  1. Ugh. Poor thing. I am not looking forward to teeth. I am sure they are working upward...nothing visible so far.

    ReplyDelete