Thursday, June 24, 2010

10 Years Ago....

10 years ago today I married the man of my dreams! It is hard to believe that we have been married that long....where has the time gone. We have been through so much together....several moves, college graduations, job changes, building 2 houses, and one of the hardest journeys of our lives! Now, when all is said and done--I wouldn't do it any other way.

I love you more now today than I did 10 years ago when I said "I do." And now that we have finally achieved our greatest dream of becoming a family, I can only imagine how much more I will love you in 10 more years. You are my best friend.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks baby. Thanks for the best 10 years and thanks for giving me a son. You were right when you wanted to keep trying and I'll never be able to say that enough times to show how much I truely appreciate all you've done.

    ReplyDelete