Friday, July 23, 2010

Changes

So my I got an email today around noon that has kind of made me sad. It was announcing a new doctor with SIRM. I was hoping that this new doctor would be taking over for one of the many offices located around the country, but I had a sinking feeling that if I was receiving the email that it was probably for the Central Illinois location......and I was right:( Dr. Schultz is leaving on August 15th and a new doctor, Dr. Horowitz, will be taking over. I'm sure he is a great doctor, but I am a little partial to Dr. Schultz because she gave us our miracle baby boy....oh well, it is not something that I will need to worry about for a while. We've decided to wait on talking about trying for another miracle until this first one is a little older......which he seems to be getting all too fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment