Friday, November 26, 2010

Being Thankful

So, I know I am a day late, but I wanted to make sure that I did get on and make this post:) I just looked at my post from this time last year. I remember being so filled with excitement at the impending arrival of our new little man.....and now to fast-forward a year later, I am again filled with excitement as we approach his 1st birthday. It amazes me how fast the time has gone and how SO much has happened in just one short year....but I am still very thankful for everything that I have!

I have a wonderful husband who has turned into the most wonderful father that I could have ever imagined, a supportive family who loves us more than we probably know, friends who are amazing, and a little boy who has touched my heart in more ways than there are numbers. I am SO thankful for everything and looking forward to another great year!

No comments:

Post a Comment