Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Final Cycle: Calendar Review

It's hard for me to imagine that our final cycle is approaching....it seemed so far away in December! We've been taking our new supplements and going with the flow not really paying attention to the time passing. Last week I got a call from my coordinator at SIRM and we set a date for my calendar review....which was yesterday. It was all kind of anti-climactic.....the same old, same old at the appointment. No new meds, or at least none that I've never used before. Nothing really different except that I'm on more Follistim than I've ever been on....oh and I'm back on Luveris instead of Menopur this time-but I asked for that change:) I made my appointments for the cycle and then left....I walked out to the car and sent Tony a text telling him that I got my "final calendar." I wasn't really sure what else to say.....I can't believe that this will be our last shot at giving Owen a sibling. While I am ok with where we are as a family....I do really want to experience being pregnant again.....it was the ONLY thing I was good at in this whole process! Anyways, only time will tell I guess....shots start on April 6th:)

5 comments:

  1. I've got every finger & toe crossed for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know how you feel. I will be praying this dream becomes a reality for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am wishing on everything I can right now for your dream to come true!!!! I wish we could do another cycle but right now we have no coverage and financially it is out of our realm....hopefully soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Continuing to send good thoughts your way!

    ReplyDelete