Saturday, July 11, 2009

More Shopping

So I spent most of the day with my mom doing some shopping. Tony is out of town again (a bachelor party) so I spent last night and this morning ......cleaning the house of course! I love doing it when he is gone. I am also to the point where I am trying to clean out closets and drawers of things that we don't really need anymore. Maybe it is the beginning of the nesting phase, but I want to have the house really clean before I get too big to want to do anything:) Don't want to feel pressured later on in the pregnancy.

Today is also my mom's birthday. Happy Birthday Mom! It was nice to spend the day with her and do some shopping for her and myself (my dad too, but he wasn't with us!!) I started my shopping at Motherhood Maternity in the mall. When we walked in the lady asked if I needed help finding anything--I laughed and said everything! She pointed out how the store was set up and my mom and I got to work looking through the racks. I started pulling things that looked cute--the ladies came and took about 3 loads from us to put in a room. Then it was time to get to trying on. Unfortunately I am in-between sizes, so in some clothes I wore a small and in others I wore a medium. Thankfully my mom was there and was able to switch things out for me. When all was said and done I got a pair of jeans, 2 pairs of capris, and 5-6 shirts. It all added up--believe me, but I really needed some clothes! My pants are becoming much more tight and not very comfortable. We got a little more shopping done for my mom's birthday and then headed to Kohl's. I got 2 more pairs of pants, 1 pair of capris, and another shirt there. So all in all the shopping trip was pretty successful. Now I just need to clear my closet out so that there is room to put the things I CAN wear:)

We ended the evening by meeting my dad for dinner at Bernardi's in Dunlap for my mom's birthday. We even had tiramisu for dessert--my favorite!

No comments:

Post a Comment