Thursday, July 16, 2009

Nothing Much

I know there has been a big delay in between posts again, but to be honest there just isn't much to say:) Which I guess is a good thing looking back at some of the past months of this blog! Things have been plugging along nicely.

Extended School Year is almost over-we are done on Wednesday. This past week (until today) a few of my co-workers and I put on an Autism Training that had us working into the afternoon. It is crazy to be to think that it has already been 5 weeks that we have been working. It will be nice to have some time off before going back to work in the fall. I plan on continuing to clean out the house and get rid of things that we are no longer in need of before the baby comes.

It is hard to believe that I will be 18 weeks tomorrow! Tony feels like time is going by slowly--he can't wait for it to be December so we can get through all of this waiting! I keep telling him that it will be here before we know it, but he isn't agreeing with that statement just yet:) We'll see how he feels in November when we are still trying to get things together before it's too late!

No comments:

Post a Comment