Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Ugh!

Well, it has been back to work for me after 2 1/2 weeks off. I have to admit that I was getting a little bored and had practically cleaned everything that I could think of in the house, but just the fact that now I HAVE to go--just isn't the same:) Now I guess it is just a countdown until maternity leave!! So that is why there has been a little delay in the posts!

Overall I am still feeling good. I went to Chicago on Saturday and my back was feeling very sore after the trip and into Sunday. Plus I have a bit of a sinus thing going on, so Sunday we spent mostly in the recliner not feeling too well. I finally broke down and took some Sudafed and felt a little better, but I just hate taking things if I don't really need to! Since work started, my back has been a little sore again. I'm trying to decide of the chiropractor is really helping or if I could forgo the $20 and just have Tony rub it every night--which he does willingly:) I also called the office yesterday to ask if I could use some icey hot--yesterday was an exceptionally bad day. I think I have discovered that I need to split my time equally between sitting and standing to help alleviate the pain. I also found a little back support when I cleaned out one of the closets that I think I will take to work and put on my chair to see if that helps a little as well:)

The baby continues to move a lot, only stops when daddy tries to feel most times:) My belly is sore at times with feeling like it is stretched to the max, especially after I eat a fairly decent meal! I keep telling myself that it will only be stretching more as time goes by and also that all of the little pains are reminding me that the baby is growing and doing well:)

We are off to our last cubs game of the season on Saturday. We are sitting in actual seats this time and not the bleachers, which should be a little better for my back, but I'm sure that I will be taking frequent walking and standing breaks during the game so that I can remain comfortable:) My parents are going with us, so I will have a few different people to come with me each time! Hopefully things will be ok in the back area and maybe the cubs could actually win one for a change!

No comments:

Post a Comment