Sunday, December 4, 2011

A 2nd Letter

Dear Owen,
I can't believe that you will be 2 tomorrow! Where has the time gone? You amaze me everyday with the new things that you are learning and I can't wait to see what you learn to do next! I want you to know that I am so happy that you came into my life. I had to wait such a long time for you to come, but you were SO worth it in the end! I can't imagine my life without you! Even during those times when you make me crazy, I couldn't imagine it any other way:) You make my life complete....you are everything I could have ever hoped, wished and dreamed for....and then some! You are a special little boy who will always have a huge part of my heart reserved just for you! Mommy loves you more than you will probably ever know, but I promise to try and show you every day. I can't wait to see what your next year of life brings.....and I'm ready for the journey that will take us there.
Until next year my sweet boy.....
Love,
Mommy

2 comments:

  1. Seems like just yesterday he was born! HAPPY BIRTHDAY OWEN!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He can't be two...where does the time go?

    ReplyDelete