Wednesday, December 14, 2011

CD11 Appt

I had my CD11 appt today. Only an ultrasound today since they were no longer going to be monitoring my E2 levels. Here is the update:

Lining-9mm a little less than yesterday, but it could all just be due to where he measured from Monday vs today...so not worried about that.
5 good sized follicles....4 on my right and 1 on my left. I have to admit I was a little discouraged by this news. I had been hoping for more...it would just mean more to work with in the end. I know that it only takes one and I've tried to be positive...but the pessimism seems to be creeping in a little.

Anyways...my egg retrieval is scheduled for Saturday. Little sad about this because we have a holiday get together scheduled for that evening...so it looks like Tony might be going solo depending on how I feel. They will call me tomorrow with the time to give my "trigger shot" or starter fluid as Tony referred to it tonight! That lets my body know that it is time to release the eggs, so they are ready when the Dr goes in for them. Lets just hope we don't have to get up in the middle of the night....very time sensitive shot....because that is not the funnest of things to do!

1 comment:

  1. Don't forget...check to make sure the trigger shot box isn't empty!

    Hoping and praying...

    ReplyDelete