Thursday, December 1, 2011

Hello Hot Flashes!

One of the side-effects of my medicines is hot flashes. I slightly remember them when I've gone through treatment before, but the ones I've been having lately are taking the cake. They are worse at night when I am sleeping. I literally wake up dripping...it really grosses me out! I switched from the Lupron to Ganirelix today, so maybe that will help a little....but I had a few during the day today so I'm not holding out too much hope:( They are supposed to subside when I start my stim meds, but that isn't until Monday....hopefully I survive until then!

On a brighter note....we start Owen's 2nd birthday celebrations tomorrow night with a party at my mom and dad's house. I CANNOT believe that he is going to be two on Monday! Time really does fly.

No comments:

Post a Comment