Sunday, April 15, 2012

Final Cycle: My first "lasts"

This being my final cycle, it has gotten me thinking about some "lasts" that I will experience. This week, I experienced two of them....1. I took my last birth control pill! To think of all the years I wasted $$ buying the darn things too! 2. My last Lupron shot. I switched to Ganirelix on Saturday, so no more Lupron for me. I found it a little silly that I bought this medicine and only took it for a week...what a waste because now that it is opened I can't do anything else with it...but it is all part of the protocol, so what do I know!:)

So far, things have gone ok. I did almost forget to take my Lupron shot one day and had to rush back home to take it before work! I couldn't believe it when I realized it...NEVER have I forgotten to take a shot! I guess having a 2 year-old around makes things a little different now:) I think I have my first "medicine headache" today...so over a week before I got one. I hope it doesn't linger! I had bloodwork done on Friday and it all came back ok...so onward we go! Tony gets to give me a couple of estrogen butt-shots this week, so that's what I'm looking forward too:)

No comments:

Post a Comment