Saturday, April 7, 2012

Potty Training: Day 5

Day 5 of Potty Training went pretty well. I forgot to mention that on Day 4 he did not poop when he was with daddy and grandpa in Chicago....so we were waiting for it:) He ran off into the other room (his tell-tale sign) and I was off to get him. He kept telling me that he didn't have to go, but I was persistent. Finally he pooped...YEA!! He was so funny because he stood up and said he made a "big poop snake"!! I couldn't help but laugh:) I tried to get him to poop more but he was persistent that he didn't have to go anymore....so he earned his sucker and went in to sit with daddy while I cleaned up and then took my shots. As I'm finishing my shots I hear Owen tell Tony that he's "alright"...Tony said "ok" and then as we both processed what he said, went running after him, but it was too late....he pooped in his Pull-Up:( Oh well, we got one part! The rest of the day went well, but we were again taking him every 45 mins or so. He even did well at a restaurant when we went to meet some out of town family for dinner. I'm just not sure how this is going to end up before I go back to work....just not sure that he is getting the whole "tell me Before you go" part of it.....I guess only time will tell:)

No comments:

Post a Comment