Monday, April 30, 2012

Final Cycle: CD9 and Update

Sorry about the lack of posting lately....life seems to have gotten in the way!  This final cycle is plugging along.  I started my stim meds last Monday...a whopping 750 units every night!  I added Luveris on Thursday night and also had my intralipid infusion-which could be considered another possible last if we don't get pregnant.  Other than that, things have been going well.  I feel bloated of course!

Today was my CD9 appt.  I had a blood draw and ultrasound.  My lining was at an 11, so that was good and I had 4 eggs on each ovary.  They ranged in size from 10-13, so still pretty small.  I have 2 more days of meds and go back on Wed for another check.  I'm guessing retrieval will be Friday or Saturday.  Tony is really pulling for Friday because he is in a golf outing on Saturday:)  I told him he could just leave and miss a few holes to make his "deposit" and then go back...don't really need him for anything else!  My mom is on back-up to drive me in case that happens:)  I guess we'll just have to wait and see what happens on Wednesday.....

2 comments: