Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Clarification

I just wanted to clarify which great aunt I was calling crotchety: Her name begins with a "K" for those of you who know my family. A lot of people were making fun comments about how babies around Christmas time were not allowed, but I knew they were all joking. This great aunt did not really even give me any eye contact and her comment was not made in fun, at least not in my opinion.

On a side note, the lamp in our TV went out tonight--Tony is not very happy:) It could be up to 2 weeks before someone comes out to fix it! We now have a ghetto set-up with the old TV from downstairs set up on a coffee table in front of the big TV. Luckily that is working--bad timing with the cubs/cards series and blackhawks hockey! We keep laughing at how it looks!

I have my ultrasound tomorrow morning at 9 and then my infusion. I will post how everything went during the infusion. I've also decided to take bagels, coffee, and OJ into the office to treat the staff. I feel like we have been through so much together and they have all been so helpful through everything--just a little token of our appreciation. So look for an update sometime mid-morning tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment