Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Graduation!

Well we are officially graduated from SIRM! We just thought with the week of graduations, we would add one of our own:) we got to see the baby one more time. Tony took the pictures with him to scan at work. I will try to post it in the next couple of days. We have a date tonight-the chief's ball game. Can t wait to eat hot dogs and peanuts!

In my excitement of graduating, I forgot to ask when I could go off all of my other meds! I will ask on my way out, when I make sure they have Dr. B. down to send all of my records to! I also need to ask if I will continue to need these infusions anymore. My regular nurse is on vacation this week, so I can't ask her and the new nurse is not sure on all of the policies just yet.

It is all very surreal to say the least. While I am excited to be released, it is sad to leave this place and people who have been with me through this process. They were all very excited and thankful for the breakfast I brought in. They even let me have a bagel before my infusion started:) I also wrote each person a thank you card to let them know how they personally affected me during my time here. I will truly always be grateful to them for giving us the baby we have dreamed about for so long.

So onward we move. I apologize for any typos-hard to check when writing from the blackberry:) they will be fixed later though!

1 comment:

  1. This graduation was a lot cooler than my other ones. I didn't have to wear a goofy gown (jenny did) and instead of a fake diploma I got a picture of Mini-Me.

    ReplyDelete