Sunday, March 29, 2009

Thanks

Thanks to everyone who has sent me words of encouragement since my last post. It really has meant a lot to me. Please do not be offended that I did not respond to anyone-I just needed some time to myself (and Tony) to be able to digest everything. I know that it only takes one, and I need to remember what the embryologist said at my intralipid appointment. When we talked about the two sets of triplets from the last cycle, she said that one of the ladies she wouldn't have thought in a million years that it would have worked--let alone getting 3 to stick.

I am prepared to make the call tomorrow and be told that I should come in for transfer in the afternoon. At least I will get some more drugs tomorrow--Valium is always nice to help you relax. After ET, I will be on bed rest for 24 hours. I will try to get Tony to bring the computer to me, or maybe I will try posting from my new blackberry--who knows. I also received an IVF relaxation and meditation CD that I will try out tonight. If I get a minute tomorrow, I will post after I make the phone call.

No comments:

Post a Comment