Monday, April 20, 2009

Not much to say:)

Well I didn't realize how long it had been since I had made a post! Sorry about that. To be honest there is really not much to say:)

I am getting my intralipid infusion as I type! We had a pretty good weekend overall. I had a pretty bad bout of nausea on Sunday! Was not fun! I never got sick, but definitely did not feel well. We decided that it might be a good sign. I did feel good enough by the afternoon to go through and switch out our winter clothes with our spring ones. Which then turned into a closet cleaning frenzy! To those that know us, we are not savers, so there was a lot to take to goodwill!

We are still being cautiously optimistic about everything. I haven't taken the other hpt test, but it is starting to burn a hole in our cabinet! I took a picture of my intralipid bag, but can't figure out how to add it from the blackberry, so will do it later tonight. I apologize for any typos, will have to fix them later:)

No comments:

Post a Comment